Dear AMO students, parents and teachers,
AMO 2019 Results are out! Congratulations to all students from Singapore, Malaysia, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia and China who took part in AMO 2019.
Thank you so much for your support since 2006 while we were trying to encourage students with the AMO to experience the thrill of mathematics competitions and today we have grown to be in-charge of 6 competitions – SASMO, SMKC, SIMOC, IJMO, AMO and SINGA. Plus we expanded into Science, Computational Thinking, Robotics, Informatics and Memory. Managing 12 competitions!
Today, SIMCC is operating in over 20 countries across the world and within 3 years, with all your help, we hope to reach out to over 30 countries. We are adding more value for our students and teachers, these include:
- Students who win 2 Gold medals for International local competitions or 1 Gold medal for International local + 1 Silver medal for International Global competition within an academic year will be inducted into the International Junior Honor Society (IJHS) every year
- Teachers who support us will soon get subsidies or scholarships for professional development and certifications
- Students will also get leadership grants and scholarships
We are proud to announce that all American Mathematics Olympiad (AMO) winners will be invited to compete in:
- Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge (SIMOC) – AMO Perfect Score, Gold, Silver and Bronze award winners
- STEAM AHEAD (International Junior Math Olympiad (IJMO)) – AMO Perfect Score, Gold and Silver award winners
Registrations for SIMOC and IJMO will open for AMO winners from January 6, 2020 to March 15, 2020. There will be early bird specials in January ONLY. 35% of SIMOC and IJMO places will be open for AMO winners and registrations will close once these quotas are met.
Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to developing more honors students with all of you.